Ethics in Scientific Publishing Journal Contributions of Central Research Institute for Agriculture.
Articles that will be published in the Journal of Contributions of Central Research Institute for Agriculture can be in the form of research results, literature reviews as well as concepts and reviews. Articles must be written in English with templates and author guidelines in accordance with language rules. Editors do not accept articles that do not meet the requested requirements.
Statement of scientific code of ethics is a statement of code of ethics from all parties involved in the publication process, namely organizers, editors, peer-reviewers, and authors. Code of ethics for scientific publications ethical values in publications; namely (i) Neutrality, free from conflicts of interest in the management of publications; (ii) Fairness, granting authorship rights to authors; and (iii) Honesty, free from duplication, fabrication, and plagiarism in publications.
- The publisher of the Contributions of Central Research Institute for Agriculture Journal is responsible for publishing articles after the editing, reviewing, and layouting processes in accordance with the rules of Scientific Journal publication.
- The publisher of the Journal Contributions of Central Research Institute for Agriculture is responsible for ensuring academic freedom for editors and reviewers in carrying out their respective duties.
- Publishers of the Journal Contributions of Central Research Institute for Agriculture are responsible for maintaining privacy, intellectual assets, copyright and editorial freedom.
- Authors must certify that their manuscript is their original work.
- The author must certify that the manuscript has not been published elsewhere.
- Authors must state that the manuscript is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors must participate in the peer review process.
- Authors are required to retract or correct errors.
- All Authors mentioned in the paper must make a significant contribution to the research.
- The author must declare that all data in this paper are real and genuine.
- Authors must notify the Editor of any conflicts of interest.
- Authors must identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript.
- Authors must report any errors they find in their published papers to the Editor.
- The Editor of the Journal Contributions of Central Research Institute for Agriculture is responsible for deciding which articles are eligible to be published through the editorial board meeting based on the laws and regulations regarding defamation, copyright infringement, copying, data falsification, forgery, and plagiarism. To detect plagiarism, use the “Turnitin” software (https://www.turnitin.com/login_page.asp?lang=en_us).
- In the process of reviewing and accepting articles, the editorial team uses the principle of equal treatment in making decisions for the publication of articles without distinction of race, gender, religion, ethnicity, nationality, or political ideology of the author.
- The editor and the team will not disclose any information about the article or submitted articles except with the permission of the author.
- Unpublished articles will not be used by the editor for his own research purposes and will be returned directly to the author.
Responsibilities of Reviewers
- The reviewer must keep all information about the paper confidential and treat it as privileged information.
- The review must be done objectively, without personal criticism from the author.
- Reviewers must express their views clearly with supporting arguments.
- Reviewers should identify relevant published works that have not been cited by the authors.
- The reviewer should also request that the Editor-in-Chief note any substantial similarities or overlaps between the manuscript under consideration and other published papers of which he is personally aware.
- Reviewers may not review manuscripts that have conflicts of interest as a result of competition, collaboration, or other relationships or connections with the authors, companies, or institutions related to the paper.